COLOuRs ;

06 January 2007

Orientation @ SRJC

I shall learn to blog more often. What has been going in my life these few days? Life in JC started with a bang on January 03, 2007. I was still in the holiday mood and could not sleep til 1 or 2AM i think due to the habit of sleeping late during the holidays. Arrived @ SRJC and checked. I was still in ARGO5. No luck of getting a switch to be with my friends. Then the shock was Cheryl from 4E2 was in my og too.

And first day i made friends with June. Nice girl. Then of course, the others i just don`t know, we were just simply a og who sit together during breaks, lunches and play games together.

Second day, i got to talk to more people, not that i didn`t talk to any on the first day. ARGO5 was fun and the family spirit of ARGO was building on me. Was kind of dreading to go school on the second day since i thought it would be flooded with lame games which allowed us to get wet. And i didn`t hand the subject combination form on the second day which meant i die also have to go on the third & final day which was yesterday.

So i went, feeling that i am forced. Turns out, it was damn fun lah. I didn`t regret it. I spoke to more people. And got to know more friends. The games were fun and i escaped being wet. LOL. Then ARGO5 won den we proceded to the chair games where we are supposed to squeeze. Oh my, i nearly fell down. Then, the tamil girl i dono wads her name & Nnq infront quickly hold me or i sure fall down le. Seeing i was like the only one who nearly fell, the student council pple keep telling me to balance etc etc. And i didn`t really take part in passing the chairs because i was too busy balancing myself. But we won. Haha. Then there was the memory game. No offence but the person really wasn`t looking @ us lor. As in looking over @ Argo's side. She just kept looking towards Demeter & Erabus that side. Then jonathan, my ogl, got pissed off and asked all of ARGO5 to just leave, nt even participating in the cheering competition. Next stop was the duck walk thing which we had to balance a ball on the cardboard. I hai June do so many times because my legs just gave way la. I am weak, physically. But we still draw with Erabus.

Then there was the skit, i was laughing @ my own group because of one guy. Then after tat i just watched it quietly. Didn`t expect ARGO to win. Because i think the other groups's skit was pretty well and we were lagging behind Bismarck by 700 points. I didn`t know how we won too. Happy!

And did i mention college dance? It was fun lah except i dun enjoy dancing with the opposite sex. lol. Then went home on the bus. Chatted with Agnes & Zhanyuan & Mabel & Xindi. Reached home, watch a bit of the ending of Bai Wan Bao & bathed & then watched the channel U show then went online. Was shocked to see some of my og people adding me on msn. But nevertheless, still fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home